- Click here to go to Google Analytics.
Note: If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Create an account.
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click I Accept.
- Copy the Tracking ID.
- Click here to log in to Hanzo
- Click Integrations
- Drag over Google Analytics Integration widget and click the on switch
- Enter your Google Analytics ID
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen
Updated over 6 years ago